Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Mantel

Call me crazy, but I enjoy decorating my mantel for all seasons, holidays, and most special occasions.  I usually get my fall mantel up right after Labor Day weekend.  Sure it's not technically fall yet, but I prefer to get it arranged before it's time to switch over to Halloween decor.  Last night after the kids were to bed, I poured myself a glass of wine and got to decorating.  It was a relaxing evening for me.


Here are a couple of" before" pictures of the mantel:


I pulled everything out of the storage tub to go through.  Here are 2 pics of what fit on the table...there were more things on the couch.





I spy with my little eye...a glass of wine!






That's it...until October rolls around and then it's time for witches, ghosts, and goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment