Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Teacher Valentine

Here is an idea for a Valentine's gift for a teacher.  I made these last year, before I started my blog.  I have a (somewhat) before picture and an after picture--you'll get the idea.

For one of them, I started with the red plate I found at Target.  And...I was just at Target this evening and they have something similar, as well as bowls.  I converted an old candlestick into the pillar.  I first spray painted the candlestick and then using E6000 glue, I adhered it to the bottom of the plate.

The other gift was made of a glass heart-shaped dish I found at Crate and Barrel.  Again, I used an old candlestick as the pillar and spray painted it white and adhered it with E6000 glue.

The cookies were the peanut butter kind that you make during the holidays and put a Hershey Kiss in the middle.  In honor of Valentine's Day I used peanut butter filled Dove chocolates.

I found the tag online and with cellophane, I wrapped the whole thing up.

Super cute.  Super easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment