Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1.  I wish...I was curled up next to a warm fire while watching it snow.

2.  I want...things to settle down a bit--it's been hectic around here lately.

3.  I think...there were many beautiful gowns at this year's Golden Globes.

4.  I laugh...at some of the positions my cats sleep in.

5.  I appreciate...a scrubbed down clean shower.

6.  I enjoy...listening to live music.

7.  I like...that my son enjoys reading at night (he's lovin' his first Matt Christopher book.)

8.  I feel...excited about getting my Valentine's mantel up this weekend...love red and pink.

9.  I recommend...a super soft brie cheese and fig jam spread on sliced baguette.

10.  I hope...my husband's truck gets repaired in a timely manner (replacing the engine...ugh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment